Be a Supporter!

MI4-REAL-2001MI4-REAL-2001

Main Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

All 4,747 flash Reviews

You Wanna See My Pecker? You Wanna See My Pecker?

Rated 5 / 5 stars 6 days ago

The intro was funny.
The birds voice was awesome. Spot on.
The cartoon was totally ridiculous

5/5

Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

Rated 5 / 5 stars June 10, 2014

My favorite Sexual Lobster song...and animation!

Hangman's Wife Hangman's Wife

Rated 3 / 5 stars May 14, 2014

511 legit

You can get all the medals if you use tab to select the wife and just hold ENTER.

Toilet brush Toilet brush

Rated 4 / 5 stars April 15, 2014

It's a lot funnier (and gross) if you think about all the uses in one sequence, as opposed to individual uses :D

Darktopia Darktopia

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 5, 2014

This game was great!

It was rather well balanced as well. I would like to see a sequel to this game.

Also, I did a no death clear run :D

For reference, my key settings...
Right-D

Monty's Moon Monty's Moon

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 1, 2014

Great game

23 day launch :D

Would also love to see a sequel to this.

soccer skill soccer skill

Rated 2 / 5 stars April 1, 2014

I won in 5 minutes.

I swear, half these levels appear exactly as they are in soccer skill 2 as well.

The game is good, but quit rehashing so much!

Custom Stick RPG Custom Stick RPG

Rated 3 / 5 stars March 10, 2014

First of all, why on earth does this not have a save feature? It really kills the fun when you have to start from scratch each time! Especially since it's an RPG.
It would be great to come back and continue to build your character, and then beat enemies at stupid high levels.

I found that enemy level does not affect experience much. I could beat level 1 enemies (at level 9) for 100+ XP and level 10 enemies for not much more XP than that (at the same level), which isn't typical of an RPG. Oh well, it makes for fast level ups.

Now if you're looking to earn gold quickly, you're going to have to fight enemies at a higher level than yourself.

Great game, but a save feature is badly needed, though I am certain it will probably never be added :/

FamousPaintings Parodies4 FamousPaintings Parodies4

Rated 5 / 5 stars March 9, 2014

I've enjoyed the series so far, and I believe there is a fifth one coming soon to complete the set of 150?

My first scores on each of these:

21/21/19/14

This series is a good rebuffer if you have any interest in classic art.

Munguia responds:

Thank you for play and review my game, this is special edition, this one dont contain the canvas paintings, i made this one with ink drawings, those are like 400, for the 5th episode the paintings are back to be 120, for the 6th another 30 paintings it will be the set of 150, then i can make FPP 7 and 8 with already ink drawings, and of course theres is the posibility to make Famous Sculptures Parodies too.

TF: Survival Mode 3 TF: Survival Mode 3

Rated 4 / 5 stars March 4, 2014

This game was apparently supposed to halve your score each time you died, but it did not do that for me, except once or twice, making the medals easy due to the score being cumulative. I played Hard mode, so it could be exclusive to that particular difficulty.

My score *was* halved after losing Hardcore runs

Essentially the only challenging medal was the Gotta Move! medal for running 15 seconds in a row on Hard Mode.

Good game nonetheless.

telinc1 responds:

It's not a bug, only Hardcore mode halves your score, the others do not and are not supposed to.