Be a Supporter!

Ha! Good one!

Mrldfx responds:

thanks :3

Glean Glean

This game is well up to par with legendary mining games like Motherload. Though a bit sluggish for me, everything worked and the quality button is always helpful.

The "Game Completion" medal takes a bit of time to register, it only registered for me at the same time I completed all upgrades. (and objectives) No big deal there.

Really good stuff.

Labyrinth: SoS Labyrinth: SoS

It seems the randomization isn't completely random, but randomized from preset tilesets.

Doesn't matter though, it's a great platformer.

Also has a bit of 8-bit style programming feel, as the level numbers become symbols after 13.

Idle: Click him 2 Idle: Click him 2

Needs medals!

pGema responds:

Thanks for your feedback.
I try include medals in the next part.

Chompy Chompy

Good game. High score table isn't working though. For the record my grand total time is 258.

Controls were a bit jaunty, but that didn't affect the game much.

The Grocery Store The Grocery Store

Unlike the previous ones, this is pretty much all CYOA and a little bit of a visual novel. But that doesn't make it any less appealing. In fact the CYOA ties these stories together.

The Woods The Woods

Haha. Rather funny story. I liked the numerous endings, although a few more options would have been ideal.

My favorite line:

[Fueled by the great power of I-AM-SO-DONE-WITH-THIS, Ren punched all three cakes across the screen and onto the fourth wall.]

Day Of Escape Day Of Escape

There is a small exploit in the game.

You can use the coin to undo a screw or 2 (10 points each) and then go back to full room view. Although the game remembers which ones you unscrewed previously, the screws will be back in place when you go back to close-up view, and you can unscrew them again and exceed the max score of 260.

I ended with a score of 300 :D

Lady of the Castle Lady of the Castle

Great story with a CYOA. And I happen to love CYOAs.

Nice job.

You Wanna See My Pecker? You Wanna See My Pecker?

The intro was funny.
The birds voice was awesome. Spot on.
The cartoon was totally ridiculous

5/5