Be a Supporter!

Main Favorites Reviews Stats 4 Fans

All 4,744 flash Reviews

Toilet brush Toilet brush

Rated 4 / 5 stars 1 day ago

It's a lot funnier (and gross) if you think about all the uses in one sequence, as opposed to individual uses :D

Darktopia Darktopia

Rated 5 / 5 stars 12 days ago

This game was great!

It was rather well balanced as well. I would like to see a sequel to this game.

Also, I did a no death clear run :D

For reference, my key settings...
Right-D

Monty's Moon Monty's Moon

Rated 5 / 5 stars 2 weeks ago

Great game

23 day launch :D

Would also love to see a sequel to this.

soccer skill soccer skill

Rated 2 / 5 stars 2 weeks ago

I won in 5 minutes.

I swear, half these levels appear exactly as they are in soccer skill 2 as well.

The game is good, but quit rehashing so much!

Custom Stick RPG Custom Stick RPG

Rated 3 / 5 stars March 10, 2014

First of all, why on earth does this not have a save feature? It really kills the fun when you have to start from scratch each time! Especially since it's an RPG.
It would be great to come back and continue to build your character, and then beat enemies at stupid high levels.

I found that enemy level does not affect experience much. I could beat level 1 enemies (at level 9) for 100+ XP and level 10 enemies for not much more XP than that (at the same level), which isn't typical of an RPG. Oh well, it makes for fast level ups.

Now if you're looking to earn gold quickly, you're going to have to fight enemies at a higher level than yourself.

Great game, but a save feature is badly needed, though I am certain it will probably never be added :/

FamousPaintings Parodies4 FamousPaintings Parodies4

Rated 5 / 5 stars March 9, 2014

I've enjoyed the series so far, and I believe there is a fifth one coming soon to complete the set of 150?

My first scores on each of these:

21/21/19/14

This series is a good rebuffer if you have any interest in classic art.

Munguia responds:

Thank you for play and review my game, this is special edition, this one dont contain the canvas paintings, i made this one with ink drawings, those are like 400, for the 5th episode the paintings are back to be 120, for the 6th another 30 paintings it will be the set of 150, then i can make FPP 7 and 8 with already ink drawings, and of course theres is the posibility to make Famous Sculptures Parodies too.

TF: Survival Mode 3 TF: Survival Mode 3

Rated 4 / 5 stars March 4, 2014

This game was apparently supposed to halve your score each time you died, but it did not do that for me, except once or twice, making the medals easy due to the score being cumulative. I played Hard mode, so it could be exclusive to that particular difficulty.

My score *was* halved after losing Hardcore runs

Essentially the only challenging medal was the Gotta Move! medal for running 15 seconds in a row on Hard Mode.

Good game nonetheless.

telinc1 responds:

It's not a bug, only Hardcore mode halves your score, the others do not and are not supposed to.

Word Quest Word Quest

Rated 5 / 5 stars March 3, 2014

Awesome scrabble-based game.

What makes this game unique is that it focuses on how many words you can make, as opposed to what words you can make per the board layout.

Since there isn't actually a board, you only have to focus on making words out of the 10 letters you start with, those letters staying the whole game. So it's more of a cumulative word game than Scrabble.

The game is versatile and friendly. You can use the keyboard to enter words, which is much faster than a mouse. Although you can use the mouse if the need arises.

An idea for a game mode or sequel: Everytime you make a word, you get new random letters each time in place of the ones you just used. No limit on new letters.

Lastly, I have a high score of 12636 (currently #7 all time)

shajby responds:

thank you for your comments and new ideas!!! I will definitely put them down on a list for a potential sequel!

Pico Radio Pico Radio

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 6, 2014

I think you should add a variety of HalcyonicFalconXs work to this radio. I believe it would be a great addition, and would be well recognized by fans of Epic Battle Fantasy.

Some of my HFX favorites...Twins of Duality, Divine Madness, Nebula, RaveV2

Tek Tactical Tek Tactical

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars January 21, 2014

This game seems quite playable to me. Glad to see the carbine glitch resolved.

But what this game could definitely use is a toggle to make the bodies disappear so your computer doesn't lag (or stop) when fighting large numbers of enemies in a single stage.

It also needs an in-game quality toggle. I can only toggle low quality on the loader screen using the right click menu.

All in all, great game. Still hooked on it and I've passed 11000 kills :D

tedgaming responds:

11,000 kills... Awesome!

The bodies actually don't lag the game at all. After the animation stops, they're drawn directly onto the background so it doesn't affect performance. When I was playing, I find that having too many ammo boxes floating around tends to lag a bit. This happens more often when you have high luck stat.

As for quality settings, that actually wouldn't affect performance either because the game uses bitmaps and direct pixel manipulation. Quality mostly only affects vector art.

I coded the game with extremely high emphasis on performance so it concerns me a bit to hear that you're experiencing lag already. Maybe there's something else in the game or outside the game that causes the slowdowns. Or maybe it's just the hundreds upon hundreds of enemies swarming you at once. =P